Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Jan 14, 2008

Savvy Celebrity: Yolanda Adams



Yolanda Adams is one of the true singers of our day. She was raised in Houston Texas and is a former school teacher and model. She got her start singing with the Southeast Inspirational choir and in 1987 released her first album titled "Just as I Am". I have always liked her because she's real. Every time I see her sing I always sit on the edge of my seat, because I can't wait to hear what's going to come out of her mouth. She has the kind of voice that will make you feel joy, bring tears to your eyes and take you to a place of peace all at the same time. And I like her style, she carries her 6'1 frame very well and seems to pick the right clothes to compliment her. This Grammy award winning gospel artist has sung the National Anthem at the 2007 AFC championship football game, for President George Bush and the TV show America's Got Talent. And because she's a savvy sistah she's not just a singer but she's now hosting the Yolanda Adams Morning Show on Radio One and designing her own clothing line. She's a mother, singer, host and designer and she's my stylish and sophisticated celebrity of the week.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails