Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Feb 29, 2008

Just Accessorize: Gray Skies


When is winter going to be over? I am getting so tired of looking at these gray skies. The only thing that comforts me at this moment are these cute handbags and boots I found on the web today. (One day I'll be able to buy them but until then I still seem to find comfort in fashion). These accessories are stylish and are a great alternative to always wearing black. So even though there is still a few inches of snow on the ground and it's to cold to even go outside sometimes, I do find comfort in knowing that spring is right around the corner. But until then, at least I have found something gray to make me smile.

Jimmy Choo "Riki Perforated Bag" at www.net-a-porter.com $2295

Miu Miu Leather Coffer Bag at www.net-a-porter.com $1445

Marc Jacobs "Quilted Leather Messenger Bag" at www.saksfifthavenue.com $1145

Dior " Lace Up Suede Boots" at www.eluxury.com $95

Stella McCartney "Patent Ankle Boots" at www.net-a-porter.com $537

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails