Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Feb 28, 2008

Missing in Action: Where's Savvy!

I've been "Missing in Action" for the month of February, but i'm back now. I really like blogging and sharing things with all you wonderful sistahs but sometimes the cares of this world can really change your focus. I've been back on the road traveling for Cadillac (which I love) and when I'm home I help my mother as much as I can with my grandmother (she's still recovering from a bad accident she had last year). But I really needed this time to think about what I really want in life and what really matters. So ladies if you're feeling like I felt...that being a little overwhelmed with what's happening in your life right now, take a few minutes to yourself and find out what you really want in life. You may want to start a business, go back to school or even go on a much needed vacation, nothing is out of your reach at this time. It's never to late.

The next time you see MIA from "The Savvy Sistah" just know it's to give you an update on a vacation to Mia....Miami that is.

Stay Savvy!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails