Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Jan 17, 2009

Product Review: Sensodyne Pronamel


Over the past view months my teeth have become very sensitive to pretty much everything that touches them.I can't even whiten my teeth with my beloved Crest White Strips anymore. However one day I saw a commercial for a toothpaste called Sensodyne Pronamel and I decided to give it a try and after about two weeks of continuous use my teeth are feeling so much better. Not only does this toothpaste help with sensitivity but it also helps to rebuild enamel. I bought my 4oz tube for under $3.00 at Walmart. They also make other products like mouthwash and toothbrushes to maximize the benefits.
The directions say that you should "brush two times per day to harden enamel and relieve sensitivity".
For more information visit their site at www.us.sensodyne.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails