Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Feb 13, 2009

Health & Wellness: Sweating in the Spirit 2


I have decided this year that I am going to start taking better care of my health. I have never been one to exercise, but now as I see myself getting older I really see the importance of a healthy lifestyle and that includes a balanced diet and exercise.
Today my mother let me see her new workout video by one of the nations leader fitness experst Donna Richardson Joyner and I love this video. It's called "Sweating in the Spirit 2" and it not only has simple routines but some great music. She has a live band and a few musical selections by gospel artist, Byron Cage, RiZen and Martha Munizzi. So if you want to join me as I embark on this new mission make sure you pick up this video.

Take a look at Byron Cage's performance in the video.


For more information: Click the link!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails