Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Feb 9, 2009

Savvy Sistah: Jennifer Hudson


I don't care to much for the Grammy Awards, however I was looking forward to seeing Jennifer Hudson. She sang the ballad "You Pulled Me Through" and you could feel every word she was singing. At the end of the song, I think I had more tears in my eyes than she did. She accepted the Grammy for the Best R & B album wearing a black, white and silver cocktail dress with a fan-shaped neckline. When she accepted her award she thanked her family in heaven and those who are with her today. She is such a class act and I look for this to be her best year yet.

Here is a video of Jennifer accepting her award and performance for those of you who missed it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails