Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Feb 28, 2009

Savvy Sistahpreneur: Michelle's Creative Ideas


Last Saturday my family and I celebrated my grandmother's 84Th birthday and everyone had such a great time at her party. One thing that really stood out were the beautiful handmade decorations that graced every table. Michelle Merritt (who also happens to be my cousin) designed and made these beautiful cake decorations that look good enough to eat. (I never knew artificial cake could look so good) She has always been creative and now she has taken this passion and created a business called Michelle's Creative Ideas.I love meeting Savvy Sistah's like myself who are entrepreneurs, it's a lot of work but it has so many rewards. If you're looking for someone to decorate or create unique decorations for your next party or special event than you should contact michellemerrit@live.com

She has a new website coming soon and I'll make sure I post a link for you to take a look at all the beautiful handmade crafts she makes.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails