Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Mar 13, 2009

Savvy Advice: Break-In Your New Shoes




Ok ladies, I have to tell you what happened to me yesterday. I just bought a new pair of chocolate brown suede clogs (so cute) and I didn't get a chance to "break them in" before I went to class (for those who don't know, I went back to college after being out for many years) So I went to my first class and everything was fine and then I went to my second class to take my mid-terms and all was ok, until I started rushing to make it to my last class. Once I stepped my foot into the hall way I came tumbling down like a tree in the forest or a model on the runway. (that's what I get for laughing at those models and Beyonce)Well at least I fell down with grace and there was no one in the hall way to witness me lay there on the floor in shame. The only evidence of my fall is a little soreness in my leg and of course the black skid marks from my shoes on the hall way floor.

So my advice to all you Savvy Sistah's is to please break-in those new shoes before you go out of the house and when you see other people fall, don't laugh, because you never know when it will be you.

You can laugh at me, because I'm still laughing at myself!

1 comments:

Michael Stagg AKA Maikeru said...

LOL...If it makes you feel any better guys do it too with new dress shoes. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails