Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Mar 18, 2009

Savvy Shoes: It's Time to Make Lemonade!


"It's time to make lemonade" is a slogan I adopted for myself many years ago. It's a spin off from the phrase "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade". It's my way of telling myself that when the world gives you something that's suppose to be sour or (negative) just put a little sugar in it and make it sweet (positive).So remember don't worry about "lemons" especially if lemon happens to be the color of a cute pair of shoes.

I love these sophisticated lemon slingback peep toe shoes by Oscar de la Renta. They are made in a soft satin fabric, accentuated with an origami flower on the toe, and a uniquely designed 4" cork screw heel.
This shoe retails for $665.00

For more information:click the link

If you're thirsty for more lemonade, take a look at these shoes!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails