Bag Couture - Summer 2010 Most Exclusive Designers - Shop The Collection at Forzieri.com

Sep 11, 2010

Savvy Product: Organix Coconut Conditioner


I went natural a few years ago, so I'm always on the look out for products to keep my hair healthy and happy. I love coconut oil and I use it after I condition my hair to lock in moisture. We'll the other day at Wal mart I saw this "Nourishing Coconut Milk" conditioner by Organix and I had to try it. Some of the key ingredients are silk amino acids, jojoba oil, coconut oil, organic coconut milk, panthenol, egg white protein and vitamin e. My hair actually felt softer and had less tangles than it normally does. It may not be one of my staple products, but I did like the way my hair felt, so we'll see.

Ingredients:Water, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, cyclomethicone, dimethicone, jojoba oil, panthenol, silk amino complex, coconut milk, egg white protein, coconut oil, vitamin e, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrance, dmdm hydantoin, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.

Available at Wal mart: 13 fl.oz for 6.99

For more information on products: click the link
Originally posted March 9,2009

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails